Thursday, October 7, 2010

A simple tune...

So, as mentioned before, I am "getting off the ground"....apparently I'm a very new pilot and have been slowly reaching altitude, so keep your seat belts on people, I'm still getting warmed up to this blog thing : ).  Anyway,  I'll have to explain a bit more in an upcoming post about just what I'm up to these days, and how it is I got here (some days I ask myself these very questions!), but for now I will just say that as of late I am wearing many hats.  I am a live-in nanny (ummm, Yah, I said live-in, haha), a new grad. student, and a teaching assistant at two different schools in the Chicago area.  Now, that list is not meant to be one with bragging attached, or depending on how you look at it, a list to make you feel sorry for me!  However, it is a list I have had to get used to and at times so far have struggled with juggling.  Well, I also have this cool guy named, Shawn in my life who I'm a fan of, and just the other day, he sent me this song.  Now, as the song goes, I don't feel like I'm at the bottom of the barrel or out on luck, but instead, have just been feeling a little dizzy with "busy-ness" lately. 

So tonight I'm thankful for Shawn's support and little reminder to slow down through  his sharing this song with me.  Not to mention, who doesn't love a little Ray Lamontagne every once in awhile.

Here's to hoping that everyone has that someone that they can set their "busy-ness" down with.  Personally, I feel blessed to have many people in my life I feel like I can call : ).

"Let It Be Me..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUec4MMQflE

No comments:

Post a Comment