Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Stomach Hurts When...

...this woman makes me laugh!!!

I'm talking about SNL's comedian, Kristen Wiig

Today, I had a great day with the family at my cousin's wedding in southern Minnesota (more on that later!) and now I'm spending some bonus time at my brother Paul's for an extended weekend : ).  Paul and I had a great catch up chat on our drive from the wedding today, and throughout our discussion, he brought up my favorite laugh provider, Miss Wiig herself.  As siblings, I have found that we tend to share in our sense of humor, so we enjoyed discussing a couple of her previous (and hilarious) roles.

...and since it is Saturday night,  I will honor this funny lady by providing you with a skit that I just think is laugh out loud funny : ).

I hope you're all having a great weekend (enjoy your extra hour of sleep tonight)!

 Here's the clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment