Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hodge Podge kindofa Day.

So today, I'm here to share a little hodge podge.

...A website that I love to check.  It's an artist named Jodi Hills who I have always admired.  I especially like looking at her "cards and magnets" section.  She has the most creative (and sort of quirky) little quotes that I have enjoyed looking at since college.  I believe she was introduced to me by my pal, Maren : ).

So just in case you're interested...I think she's worthy of a little shout out.

One of my favorite quotes of hers is....

"She realized she was lucky- because she could actually see it- how the trees got more beautiful each year...how they danced with such graceful pride, surviving each season's change...and she knew their beauty lied not in the perfection, but the growth...and she could see it- in the trees, the people around her, and some days- even in herself...and so she would dance."
-Jodi Hills


...We all need a little room for 'dancing' now and then, I think : ).


Here's the site...  http://www.jodihills.com/

I hope this note finds you doing well as we head into the end of the week!








No comments:

Post a Comment