Monday, November 1, 2010

Inspiration.

Happy National Blog Month! 

As we celebrate this new month, a challenge is on the table for bloggers to blog once a day for the 30 days that make up our new month of November.  Now, I must admit, as a new blogger, I am pretty unprepared for this.  However, as a new blogger who has really enjoyed this new gig, I have decided I am up for the challenge!

I hope to share with you some fun stories, pictures, quotes, and daily musings as we work our way one month closer to a new calendar year.  Can't wait to see where this month takes us... : ).

For now, I'll leave you with a quote, one that I think kind of speaks to the idea that motivated me to create this blog...

Short, but sweet...

"Instructions for living a life:
Pay attention.
Be astonished.
Tell about it."
Mary Oliver

Mary Oliver is an author who provides us with awesome poetry about the beauty and inspiration that life can lead us to (if only we look).  She was introduced to me by one of my dear Amate House roommates (you know who you are :) ). 

I hope to pay attention this month and find little pieces of joy to share with you along the way. 

Happy November! ...I hope your tummies have recovered from the weekend... : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment